Congratulations to Botanist Bar for being crowned 2019 ‘BOLS AROUND THE WORLD’ World’s Best Bar Team! @grantsceney@fatherofcups and @ink.and.drink worked tirelessly to pull this one off. Well done, gentlemen! You've made us all proud! Read all about their final day of competition by visiting the link in bio.⠀
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.[Quran Chapter 20]85. He said, "We have tested your people in your absence, and the Samarian misled them."
86. So Moses returned to his people, angry and disappointed. He said, "O my people, did your Lord not promise you a good promise? Was the time too long for you? Or did you want wrath from your Lord to descend upon you, so you broke your promise to me?"
87. They said, "We did not break our promise to you by our choice, but we were made to carry loads of the people's ornaments, and we cast them in. That was what the Samarian suggested."
88. So he produced for them a calf—a mere body which lowed. And they said, "This is your god, and the god of Moses, but he has forgotten."
89. Did they not see that it cannot return a word to them, and has no power to harm them or benefit them?
90. Aaron had said to them before, "O my people, you are being tested by this. And your Lord is the Merciful, so follow me, and obey my command."
91. They said, "We will not give up our devotion to it, until Moses returns to us."
92. He said, "O Aaron, what prevented you, when you saw them going astray.
93. From following me? Did you disobey my command?"
94. He said, "Son of my mother, do not seize me by my beard or my head. I feared you would say, `You have caused division among the Children of Israel, and did not regard my word.'"
95. He said, "What do you have to say, O Samarian?"
96. He said, "I saw what they did not see, so I grasped a handful from the Messenger's traces, and I flung it away. Thus my soul prompted me."
97. He said, "Begone! Your lot in this life is to say, 'No contact.' And you have an appointment that you will not miss. Now look at your god that you remained devoted to—we will burn it up, and then blow it away into the sea, as powder."
98. Surely your god is God, the One besides whom there is no other god. He comprehends everything in knowledge. ...
Insanın ruhu Allahın ruhundandır kurana göre.That is not sun. That is paradise door. It will open doomsday. Good peoples will go to paradise. Paradise on sky. Paradise behind the black hole. In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.[Quran 21:91] And she who guarded her virginity. We breathed into her of Our spirit, and made her and her son a sign to the world. ...
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.[Quran Chapter 63]5. And when it is said to them, "Come, the Messenger of God will ask forgiveness for you," they bend their heads, and you see them turning away arrogantly.
6. It is the same for them, whether you ask forgiveness for them, or do not ask forgiveness for them; God will not forgive them. God does not guide the sinful people.
7. It is they who say: "Do not spend anything on those who side with God's Messenger, unless they have dispersed." To God belong the treasures of the heavens and the earth, but the hypocrites do not understand.
8. They say, "If we return to the City, the more powerful therein will evict the weak." But power belongs to God, and His Messenger, and the believers; but the hypocrites do not know.
9. O you who believe! Let neither your possessions nor your children distract you from the remembrance of God. Whoever does that—these are the losers.
10. And give from what We have provided for you, before death approaches one of you, and he says, "My Lord, if only You would delay me for a short while, so that I may be charitable, and be one of the righteous."
11. But God will not delay a soul when its time has come. God is Informed of what you do. ...