I'm catching up on all the routes in my local gym!! Only a few left to send in each sector (Don't talk to me about that green from last post 🥵)But today I need a rest day and to go get a massage. Also your wish is my command: Stretch guide and full body strength and conditioning programs will be next and will linked to MUCH MORE video footage than the last programs (they will each have about an hour of real time footage linked so you can follow along with me 🥰) Only people who have the program will be able to see the videos. ...
I was so happy when Mac blessed us with these songs 💕 I can't believe it's been a year already. ...
What did it take to turn the picture on the left into the picture on the right in 9 months? *
3 Keys to Success 🔑🔑🔑
1. BELIEF IN MYSELF
2. CONSISTENT DIALED IN NUTRITION PLAN
3. INTENSITY-Leave your comfort zone behind *
If you believe that you can be better... look better... feel better but don’t know how to get there I can help! Don’t get me wrong... I can’t do the work for you. That’s up to you to execute the plan.... but I can and I will give you the keys and support to get you there! *
If you are ready to commit and ready to give yourself the “you time” that you deserve... if you are ready to fill your own cup... SEND ME A MESSAGE to the email listed in my profile and I will get you our program details for us to start working on YOU! *
Let’s do this!! 🙌🏼💪🏼🎉
✨THE POWER OF BELIEF✨
When you read the left side what do you feel? Does it feel limiting, small and innately untrue? How about the right side? Doesn’t it feel more expansive, nourishing and freeing to you? This is the power of belief.
Our beliefs are running programs that give us our sense of reality. If we hold more limiting beliefs than empowering ones, life is probably a struggle and a chase for what we want. But if we have beliefs that enhance who and what we want to be, well life is probably much easier and not considered a “struggle”
The first step to become who you want is to DECONDITION all of the nonsense that has infected your mind to believe that you are less than who you really are. Magnificent, divine and the ultimate creator of all. ...
*Unhealthy Anxiety In Workplace*
The number of people experiencing unhealthy anxiety at work is staggering.
In my practice, I see many reasons behind unhealthy anxiety at work. It is typically caused by:
1. Low self-esteem for various reasons;
2. Thinking you are going to be ‘found out’ that you’re not really fit for the job;
3. Feeling like you need to know the answer to EVERYTHING;
4. Thinking someone may say to your boss how incompetent you are;
5. Being asked to do a presentation, where, again, everyone will see how incompetent you really are.
As a result, your anxiety will cause you to:
1. OVER-ESTIMATE the perceived danger (there is NO DANGER, just a little discomfort);
2. And UNDER-ESTIMATE your ability to deal with the perceived danger.
This may lead to:
1. Mild anxiety symptoms (feeling sick, hot, cold, shaky, sweaty);
2. Massive anxiety symptoms, leading to a full-blown panic attack;
3. AVOIDING COMING TO WORK THAT DAY;
4. ESCAPING THE OFFICE JUST BEFORE THE DREADED EVENT.
Full blog on ‘Unhealthy Anxiety In Workplace’ will be available later on today, so please check my feed to get tips and advice on how to keep your anxiety under control. *Tailored Anxiety Therapy at https://anxietycurse.com/