We look at hiring like adding new mechanics to our assembly line. We are responsible for the assembly line’s effort, care and ultimately results to inch us all towards the grand vision.
We celebrate every addition and departure of a team member.
In ______, moments like this is key for us to both celebrate and reflect together on our team members journey.
It will never be missed because our team members success is prioritised as ours. Like how we prioritise our partners(clients). ...
It’s been a little over a month since we gave up our cozy apartment in NYC to start our trip around the world. We packed two suitcases and booked a one way ticket to Singapore. Although we’ve always traveled a lot, this is a new experience for us.
We wanted to share with you a few things we’ve learned over the past month:
• Quitting your job and jumping into the unknown is not for everyone but for us it was the best decision ever. We’ve never felt more alive and excited about every single day.
• We only took about 5% of everything we own on this trip and we don’t miss any of the other 95% 🧳
• Booking and planning things in advance might be a great idea when you’re traveling for a week or two, but for longer trips it’s better to leave things more open. You never know what you’ll feel like doing a month from now, and canceling plans is usually more expensive than booking last minute ✈️
• We’ve never in our lives felt this happy about doing laundry 😆🧺
• Sometimes you get disappointed by the most famous places and end up having the best time at locations not a lot of travel guides are recommending 🌏
We do miss having a home though. The whole point of this trip was not to travel full time forever. We just wanted to get it out of our system for a few months and then find a place to settle down and build a family. Where would that be?! 🤷🏽♂️ #stayclosetravelfar ...
Finish: Comforting and warm. Caramelised citrus fruits drift away to expose subtle spice. ☝🏾☺️🙋🏾♂️ 📸: @fjj_ ...