Raspberry Coconut GF Pancakes by @healthyeating_jo 🥞 💕🥥 (Vegan) 💕
. (Serves 2-4)
1 & 1/4 cups Gluten Free All Purpose Plain Flour Blend*
2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
120g frozen raspberry (or apple) purée (or 1 banana sliced)
2 Tbsp granulated stevia/erythritol blend (or natural sweetener of choice - maple, coconut sugar)
1 & 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 & 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk (or milk of choice)
Pinch of salt
1 tsp pure alcohol free vanilla extract
*Add 1/4 tsp xanthan gum if desired to gluten free flour, if yours doesn’t have it for added fluffiness
Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
Mix or blend wet ingredients
Pour wet into dry and stir until just combined
Ladle batter into pan as required
Cook over low heat until bubbles form, then flip and cook on other side
*optional - add a tsp of pink pitaya/dragonfruit powder to the mix for extra pinkness
Top with sweetened almond or coconut yoghurt, berries and a sprinkle of coconut . ...
Chocolate, raspberry and chia jam celebration cake by @panaceas_pantry !! 🍫🍰
Ingredients (almond brownie base). 3/4 cup almonds (activated)
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1 Tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
6 medjool dates, pitted
1 Tbsp roast almond butter
1. Add first 4 ingredients to a high-speed food processor and pulse until small crumbs form.
2. Add dates and almond butter and pulse. Add an extra date if the mix isn’t sticky enough. Press base into a lined 7 or 8 inch springform cakepan.
1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked 4 hrs then drained
2 Tbsp cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
30g cacao powder, melted*
1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted*
1. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blender until silky smooth. Pour over base and set in freezer for 30 mins.
Raspberry chia jam
1 cup raspberries
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp pure maple syrup
1. Add all ingredients to a saucepan and cook over low heat for approx 10 mins, stirring throughout. Allow to cool for 10 mins, then spread over chocolate layer. Set in freezer while you make the next layer.
1 cup raw cashews, soaked 4 hours then drained
3/4 cup raspberries
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
30 grams coconut butter, melted*
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted*
Squeeze lemon juice
1. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blender until silky smooth. Pour over chia layer and set in the freezer overnight. Allow to thaw in the fridge the next day, and top with fresh fruit before serving. *to melt coconut oil and cacao butter, set in a heat proof bowl over simmering water. Once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool before blending with remaining ingredients. ...
If you could go anywhere in the entire world tomorrow, just up and leave, where would you go? Me - it’s a toss up between Italy to eat all the food and Rwanda to see the mountain gorillas. But seeing as how neither is happening tomorrow, and I have no idea what kind of food is in Rwanda so I’m just channeling my inner Italian with this Melon and Prosciutto salad. It’s on the blog and soooo good! ...
Because theres never a bad time for hugs 😍😂 C @6littlearrows ...
Crispy waffle sammies by @bos.kitchen 😍
AQUAFABA WAFFLES . 1.5 cups plain flour 1 cup oat flour 1 tbsp cornflour 1/2 tsp salt 1 tbsp baking powder 3 tbsp coconut sugar 1.5 cups coconut mylk, well shaken from a can 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/4 cup avocado oil 1/3 cup aquafaba (liquid from a can of cooked beans) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir well. If you want chocolate ones, add 1/4 cup cacao powder at this point. 2. Make a well in the middle and pour in all liquids apart from the aquafaba. Whisk to combine and set aside. 3. In a small mixing bowl, add aquafaba and whisk/beat on high until soft peaks form, about 5 mins. Now fold this into your waffle mix until just combined. 4. Preheat waffle iron and pour over 1/2 cup batter per waffle. Cook for 5 mins or so until golden and crispy. ...
Tried the Quesadilla at Darzi Bar & Kitchen, CP. It was basically flour tortilla filled with vegetables, cheese and kidney beans. Served with Mexican salsa, sour cream, fries and some veggies. It was priced at ₹345. The filling did not spill as we tried it even though it was loaded. Overall, good taste and can give it a try! 9/10
Follow @worthytale for such drool worthy updates!