What do you love most about spicy chicken? #辣子鸡 For me the most joyful thing is to look for chicken pieces while digging through the pile of chili with my chopsticks. 🌶🥢
- Large size chicken breast(thigh) x 2
- Salt x 1 tbsp
- Pepper x 1/3 tbsp
- Soy sauce x 2 tbsp
- Cooking wine x 1 tbsp
- Tapioca strach x 1 tbsp (optional)
- Cooking oil x app.100ml
- Dried chili x handful
- Garlic cloves x 6-8, smashed
- Ginger x 15g, sliced
- Green onion x 2, chopped in long pieces
- Sichuan pepper x 1 tbsp
- Sugar x 1/2 tbsp
- Sesame seed x 1/2 tbsp
1. Chop chicken in medium pieces, marinated with salt, pepper, soy sauce, cooking wine and tapioca starch for 30 minutes.
2. Heat up oil to app. 140 degrees, fry chicken until slightly cooked through, take them out and continue heat up oil to app.190 degrees, fry chicken again until golden and crispy. Take them out and set aside.
3. In a large wok pan, heat up app.20ml oil on low heat, add garlic, ginger and Sichuan pepper. Fry until smells good. Add dried chili, slowly fry until aroma coming out.
4. Turn up heat, add chicken. Mix well. Add green onions, 20 seconds.
5. Add sugar and sesame seed before turning off heat.
6. Tips: make sure you add enough salt during marinate process. Fry them under medium heat for first time and high heat the second time.
#spicychicken#hotchicken#spicyfood#comfortfood#eatmunchies#f52grams#foodblog#matblogg#chongqingfood#chilichicken#middagstips#matbloggsentralen#matprat_no#chinesefood#chopsticks#eeeeeats #辣子鸡丁 #晚餐 #自己煮 #辣椒 #feedfeed#spicyfood ...