Congratulations to @based_boof for winning the giveaway! Don’t worry though, as there will be plenty more giveaways in the future🙌 ...
Alright hello everyone im going to be starting with the 1st theory of 7 theories leading up to eventual theory of ultra instinct on goku which is the saiyan hair theory.
This answers a something from long ago when vegeta was underwater and under 500x gravity and how his hair stayed upright which for the life of me i could not find it.
1. Ok so first off the main idea is that the ki that saiyan warriors manipulate like most fighters, use it as energy attacks or ki barriers around the body which essentially makes the body move according to the ki and whatever ki they contain is shown by their hair (specifically saiyans)
This is shown in goku being able to be shot by a laser when his ki armor is down
2. the rigidity of the ki covered parts can be shown in the new broly movie where goku was doing his immobilising move and in vegetas hair in 300x gravity where vegeta is desperately trying to protect himself from dying by using ki armor so it stays up
3. Im specifically using vegetas hair is because yall can see that vegeta is SWIMMING with his feet rather than flying through the water in the picture, the only time a saiyan that knows how to use ki actually swims without ki barrier or whatnot affecting his hair. So it shows his hair can be affected when not using ki
4. the instability of the energy or just the state of ki armor can be told by a saiyans hair as all transformations that seem unstable with wild energy all seem to spike saiyan hair up increasingly. For example, ssj2 is spikier than ssj
5. so if yall think about it, perhaps this is why there are "saiyan elites" in the first place due to them being able to emit their power at birth and can shape their hair with their ki into the familiar spike, like vegetas spiky hair through his life. So in reality, the so called saiyan elites base power may actually be lower cos they just emit more from birth, not because they have higher innate power
So basically in conclusion, saiyan hair condition=type of ki
next time ill be talking about my ki color theory
(its a lot)
Comment your thoughts down below!!! Pls tell me if im accurate i'll appreciate the feedback😁 ...