Do you make fruit cereal? If you don’t you seriously have to! It’s so good and for ex cereal lovers it hits the spot. .
First you have to make milk. Today I blended nectarines and bananas with water. (You can use fruits of choice.) .
Secondly you dice up some fruit. I like to eat a kilo of fruit in the morning (2 if it’s melon.) I Diced mangoes, bananas and added some raspberries. .
Thirdly you pour the milk on top! .
Take a photo for Instagram (of course,) then eat. ...
Enjoying this refreshing fruit bowl on the backyard deck overlooking the water 🥰 I’m having such a great time with family, riding bikes on the boardwalk and late night ice cream runs 😜🍦Brad and I are off for bike rides on the boardwalk with a fun day ahead! 🤸🏻♀️☀️What’s everyone up to? ...
Da var campingferien over for denne gang, og vi vender snuten hjemover til eventyrøya ✨ ...
Apples cleanse the liver🌟
Learn more about the healing powers of apples in my book Liver Rescue available at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Books-A-Million, Chapters Indigo, The Book Depository and anywhere books are sold❤️#medicalmedium#apples ...
Smashing smashed avo 🥑😍🍞 Does anyone love a simple avocado on toast? Well time to amp it up by adding some hemp seeds and drizzling some @royalhemp_au hemp oil on top.
This is a really easy and quick creation but it really steps up your smashed avo game and adds a kick of omega 6 and omega 3 💪 Plus it adds nice nutty flavour that makes your toast just that little more fancy and special 😍 Perfect for any time of day!
-1/2 avocado 🥑 -1 tomato -1 slice of wholemeal bread / bread of choice
-pink Himalayan salt
-Royal Hemp seed oil
-Royal Hemp Hemp seed
1. Toast you slice of bread in the toaster
2. Slice 2 slices of tomato ready to place on your toast piece
3. Use a fork and mash your avocado whilst it’s in its shell
4. Scoop out your avocado mix and spread it onto your toast piece
5. Drizzle a bit of the hemp seed oil onto the toast piece
6. place the tomato slices on the top
7. Sprinkle some of the hemp seeds and salt onto the top of the toast
8. Enjoy this crunchy delicious healthy toast piece! 💚 (Recipe will be up on @royalhemp_au ’s website soon! ☺️) #plantbased#healthyfood ...