There is nothing I love more than dancing with my friends @maggiee.r (who is one of the best assistants I’ve ever had) to one of my favourite songs!
I’m loving all of the support and hype that I’m getting as I jump back into dancing... but let’s be honest for a minute... it’s still quite terrifying to me.
It has been FOUR MONTHS taking care of my injury and yes, it feels great to be back and I can’t help but smile because y’all I really love to dance, but behind closed doors it takes a lot of courage to come back;
1. My body has changed. It’s a little softer, a little less flexible and not as strong as it was and being in an industry that’s very body away. I’m struggling.
2. What a mental game. I’ve been cleared to come back, but every step I take sends a little shake through my body because I don’t want to be in that pain again.
3. The self doubt. How about watching all of your friends train and level up while you have to sit. “Is this the universe telling me I’m done”, “you’ll never make that time up now”, “behind again, Court”. I had so many people throw my injury back in my face as I tried to push and keep up my commitments.
It’s hard, but I’m a believer in pushing, trying again and not giving up;
1. I’m still wearing a crop top because I fucking can and if your focusing on my extra jiggle right now, you’re missing quite a show.
2. Every step I can take is a mother fucking gift I’ve worked hard to get back.
3. Who am I trying to impress? Not you! In some ways, I’ve completely let go of needing to validate myself to anyone. I know my worth and I love what I do.
✨The distance between your dreams and reality is called action✨
Personally tested. Sometimes we tend to look at other successes and to feel belittled and overwhelmed but I believe that at the end the main difference is the action and that behind success there is a lot of hard work ✨
Wishing you all to succeed in your dream project and to be grateful for what you achieved so far. ...
Ok it’s time to introduce myself. My name is Reneé, and I am 35 years old. I work as a RN on a medical-cardiac unit at a nearby hospital and I love my job (most days). I am a single mother of a wonderfully kind and beautiful (inside and out), strong and sensitive 11 year old girl. We are best buds, and I wouldn’t change our relationship in any way. Being a mother has been my number one motivation for most of what I have accomplished in life and losing weight will be no exception. 11 years since I gave birth...I can no longer use the excuse “I had a baby” for the extra pounds I carry, although I do rock a few tiger stripes (rawr) to remember how strong and powerful my body was for her. I blame most of the weight gain on “life happens”-type events. Two years ago I weighed a beautiful 140 lbs and thought I was fat. I was in a relationship that never made me feel good enough (I’m sure we’ve all been there). Sparing details, the pounds packed on. Since the demise of this relationship I’ve found a loving relationship with myself. While it took time, I started taking small steps, returning back to myself one day at a time. I’m fun, I’m kind, I’m compassionate, I’m selfless, I’m loyal....and I finally came back to a place where I was able to know and understand my worth. My mental health took priority as I healed, and I began exploring yoga and meditation (which have completely transformed my life). Now the weight....the weight has to go ::insert beginning my journey with weight watchers here:: I’ve never loved a diet, scratch that, I mean lifestyle more than this. I feel fulfilled at the end of each day knowing I have control over what I eat in a way that still allows me to enjoy life. I don’t feel like I am depriving myself of anything, and I don’t feel like I am constantly failing like I did when I tried Keto (and hated it). I wanted to begin a weight loss journey last year...I started this weight loss Instagram page allowing only my best friend to see my posts. I was extremely critical of myself using words like failure, and “I hate my body”, but that changes here and now. I’m going to love myself healthy. Nice to meet you all. Let’s support each other shall we? ♥ ...
JOM REBUT HUJAN DUIT RAYA!!!!!! GEGAR GEMPAK RAYA 2019 KINI DAH BERMULA... rasakan kehangatan Lelong Gegar Gempak Raya 2019 hari ini!!! Jangan Tunggu lagi JOM KE MAEPS Serdang, bagi anda warga Lembah klang, Selangor, kajang, bangi, Serdang, putrajaya, Puchong, dengkil, Klia.. Jom be ramai2 ke Gegar Gempak Raya!! Lebih 200 je nama yg ada.. Harga Lelong Sakan Weyyy.. Jommmmm segera kesana... Food truck, terawih, Selebriti Show.. Apa tunggu lagii... Jommm ke Maeps..
*72 JAM TANPA HENTI*