Indian dishes are so frkn delicious... and intimidating... they have so many spices and ingredients that every time I want to make one I just opt out for something different... but I finally simplified a recipe and it actually tastes amazing, hope you guys try it out, because it’s comforting, spicy, rich & so delicious ! Here are the dets for this Vegan Masala:
Masala Spice Mix:
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 red onion chopped
3 garlic buds chopped
1/2 tbsp ginger grated
2 tbsp garam masala
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 cup water (vegetable stock)
1/4 cup tomato sauce (diced tomatoes)
1 can coconut milk (13 oz. light or full fat)
1 medium head broccoli
1. In a medium heat skillet, add oil, onion, garlic and ginger until the onion becomes translucent.
2. In a bowl prepare your spice mix and add into your pan and stir well.
3. Chop your veggies, add into the pan and blend until veggies are completely coated and allow to cook for about 5 mins.
4. Add in wet ingredients and stir! Cover and let cook for about 20 minutes.
5. Add cilantro and salt to taste!
6. You can enjoy the veggie masala with cauliflower rice or basmati rice (I chose cauli) So I just processed it into rice and cooked it for 7 min in a separate pan w/ s+p !
7. Plate rice + veggies and top off with cilantro and enjoy!!!! #indian#indianfood#vegan#masala#veggiemasala#veganmasala ...