Pasta for dinner is always a good idea — especially when it’s tossed with creamy cauliflower garlic sauce — my go-to for noodles, veggies, chicken and...well, everything 🙌🏻♥️🥰 Meal prepped another batch this afternoon, and now, after a whirlwind kind of Wednesday, I’m ready for some QT with my couch + a cup of hot cocoa. Because 50-degree rainy May days call for that kind of cozy (where are yoooou, spring? 😭). -
There’s an updated step-by-step tutorial for the creamy cauliflower garlic sauce in my stories (answered many of your common questions), but here’s the abbreviated version: it’s as easy as steam (the cauliflower) blend (the ingredients — there are only five of them), pour (on your pasta...or straight into your mouth 😛) and store (it keeps for about three days in the fridge, so it makes a great meal-prep). It’s also dairy-free, vegan, and paleo and keto-friendly 🙌🏻☺️.
#whatsonmyplate : spicy garlic shrimp •• @eatbanza shells tossed with creamy cauliflower garlic sauce (recipe: 2 cups steamed cauliflower + 1/2 cup @kitehillfoods cream cheese (you can sub any cream cheese) + 1/2 cup unsweetened @califiafarms creamer OR almond milk + 2 garlic cloves + salt & pepper to taste) •• sautéed spinach with parm & red pepper •• sautéed cremini mushrooms. -
Have a great evening! ♥️♥️😘
Chickpea spinach pizza with a sweet potato crust 😍🍕
* 1 batch of gluten-free pizza crust (or crust of choice)
* 2 tbsp olive oil or any other oil (divided)
* 1/2 cup tomato sauce (tomato passata)
* 4 tbsp coconut milk canned (or any plant-based milk)
* 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
* 1 tbsp hot sauce (to taste)
* 1 tsp coconut sugar (or regular sugar)
* spice mix (1 tsp each of smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder)
* sea salt & pepper to taste
* 1 batch of easy vegan cheese sauce
* 1 avocado
* 1 15 oz can chickpeas
1. Make the pizza crust as per the instructions in the recipe. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (390 degrees F).
2. To make the sauce, mix 1 tbsp oil and all other sauce ingredients in a bowl with a whisk. Spread the sauce (but save 3-4 tbsp) on the pizza crust and put the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet, add the remaining 3-4 tbsp of sauce and the chickpeas and fry for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
4. Spread the chickpea mixture and the vegan cheese sauce onto the pizza and put it back into the oven for another 10-15 minutes (or until crispy).
5. Peel the avocado, remove the stem, and cut it into pieces and put it on the pizza right before serving. Season again with sea salt/pepper/spices if desired. Enjoy your delicious avocado chickpea pizza!
20 mins to create these 4 ingredient egg muffins. High protein with moderate fat from ham and feta cheese with a burst of natural sugars from frozen peas...
I am all about easy meals especially at breakfast but keeping my standards HIGH. These muffins can be prepared the night before even. No excuses.
What you’ll need.
4 medium organic pasture raised eggs
6 slices of ham ( I used Parma ham)
3 tbsp defrosted peas
30 grams feta cheese
What you’ll need to do.
1. Preheat oven to 200c
2. Using a stainless steel muffin tray lay the ham covering the base and sides.
3. Add the peas + feta. Bake for 5 mins in oven.
4. Whilst in oven. Whisk the eggs.
5. Remove tray. Add the eggs to the ham muffins.
6. Place back in oven and cook for another 10-12 minutes.
7. Remove and allow to cool.
Simple and effective meal.
You can adjust and adapt your fillings too. Make it work for you!