5 (super, super) random facts about me:
1. I’ve tried kopi luwak (aka the poop coffee because the coffee beans have been eaten and excreted from a wild cat in Indonesia) — and it wasn’t bad!
2. One time our family was driving through Idaho on a road trip so we found where Napoleon Dynamite’s house was from the movie and we went there and did the Napoleon Dynamite dance lol We also drove by the karate studio haha
3. In the Napoleon Dynatime movie, he wore a yellow shirt that said ‘Ricks College’ and it was founded by my great-great-great grandfather Thomas E. Ricks. It’s located in Idaho (which is where we were road tripping to) and it’s now called BYU-Idaho
4. I traveled around Vietnam and Thailand for a month with my friend and her family during high school (and sadly I didn’t even like pho back then!)
5. We weren’t allowed to have pets growing up so I used to be super afraid of dogs! When we first got our family dog, I used to run away from her and jump on the couch because she would scare me (and she was a tiny puppy haha) 🐶 ...