Mouthwatering Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff 🍄 🍝 Created by @evergreenkitchen_ 🌱👩🏻🍳👨🏻🍳 .
Shared Via @GlowingPlants ✨🌿 #GlowingPlants .
Save For Your Weekly Grocery List 📝 .
* 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil, divided
* 1 large yellow onion
* 1 lb / 455 g cremini mushrooms
* 3 cloves of garlic, minced
* 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, picked
* 3 tablespoons flour (e.g. spelt)
* 3 1/2 cups vegetable stock
* 7 oz/200g dry pappardelle noodles
* 1/2 cup plain almond milk
* Salt and pepper
* For garnish: Parsley & Vegan Parmesan
1. Heat a 1 tablespoon of oil in large skillet (or pot) over medium-high heat. While the pot heats, dice onion. Cook onion for 6 minutes, or until it’s translucent and slightly golden brown on edges. Meanwhile, cut the ends off the mushrooms and slice. Add mushrooms to the pot and cook for 8 minutes, or until mushrooms have released all their liquids and are golden brown.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil, minced garlic and freshly picked thyme leaves to the pot. Cook for 2 minutes. Add flour and mix well until vegetables are coated evenly. Then add vegetable stock. Scrape any brown bits off the pan and stir well. Bring liquid back to a boil.
3. Once boiling, add noodles and non-dairy milk. Use spoon to distribute the noodles so they’re fully covered with liquid. Stir every couple minutes to ensure even cooking. Cook uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until the noodles are el dente. Keep an eye on your mixture: if noodles need more liquid, add extra stock in very small increments. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately and garnish with chopped parsley and vegan cheese of your choice.
Enjoy 😉 ...
y’already know I had to get my @ninthsquarecaribbeanstyle fix in before leaving on vacation 😎
• here’s a medium plate w/ crispy housemade drumsticks, bbq jerk tofu, the most amazing mixed veggies ever, fried plantains, curried chickpeas + rice & beans 🔥
#VeganFoodPlug 🔌 ...
Roasted veggies - a simple but delicious way to eat your veg! Check out what @phitzee advises you to do to create this epic meal. 😋👀⠀
Whenever I want to get in a variety of goodness in an easy, effortless and convenient way with hardly any hassle, I throw a bunch of my favourite veggies together with some herbs + spices and roast them to perfection! 👌 If roasting vegetables teaches you anything its patience haha! Just prepare yourself a little in advance and don’t complicate things either. The key to good nutrition is variety, choosing unprocessed foods when possible and getting in plenty of colours, raw or cooked, just do whatever feels good and makes your soul happy. You can never go wrong with eating the rainbow in the form of nourishing and wholesome plants⠀
Details: sweet potato, carrots, squash, mixed cabbage leaves, mushrooms with garlic and parsley, tomatoes, hummus and sesame seeds.⠀
🌱 🍔 Plant-based recipes, chefs & restaurants around the world: @pbnfood ⠀
👨⚕️👩⚕️ Plant-based doctors & health advisors: @pbnhealth ⠀
🏋️♀️ 💪Plant-based athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness pros: @pbn.fitness ⠀
📹 ▶️ YouTube: PLANT BASED NEWS ...